The life and times of an anti-social intellectual

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Well even the best of plans.... I ended up reading about 20 pages in "Erasure" and watching one movie. "I still know what you did last summer" was a poor sequel but at least Jennifer Love Hewitt looked better here than in the first one.
I got the sudden urge to watch some "old" WWF and I started watching the famed "Invasion" show from July 2001. The official kick-off of the whole WCW/ECW invasion (hence the name. Clever people work there you see). I hadn't watched it since I first got it and I didn't remember much about it so time for a retro review of it. For those who don't know I pretty much write reviews of all the wrestling I watch except the weekly WWE television.
So today I may go on with the mid-2001 WWF stuff. I will definitely get more reading done today...if everything goes according to plans.