The life and times of an anti-social intellectual

Sunday, October 12, 2003

I'm sick :-( Yes, great timing now that I finally have my Fall break. I spent most of Saturday under a blanket watching TV or reading. I watched a couple of movies. Scream 3 which was better than the 2nd Scream but not as good as the first one. Texas Chainsaw Massacre with commentary was great. I look forward to seeing this movie on the big screen in early November when several cinemas celebrate the 30 year anniversary of Texas Chainsaw. Finally, I ended my evening with Matrix Reloaded. Still as awesome as the first time I watched it :-)

I finally got myself a cell phone. I've been against getting one for many years but it got to be too expensive for me to have my regular phone with subscription and shit. So I got myself a cell phone and I'm already getting hooked on the SMS thing. I try fighting it but I can't help it.

Otherwise, not many plans for the Fall break besides reading and relaxing. My parents and perhaps some other family members will most likely come by during the week and I might go back to Horsens with them (if my flu will go away by then).