The life and times of an anti-social intellectual

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Even though I'd told myself not to watch it I still ended up in front of my TV Sunday for the Big Brother kick-off on TvDanmark. I'm also watching Robinson and Idols on TV3 - it is indeed reality TV heaven this fall. Also, I watched the first episode of TV2's new court drama series "Forsvar". While a bit too American at times I enjoyed it and look forward to following it.

It finally happened - I'm getting tired of "Blonde". It's still a great book but at this point I just want it to end so I can get on with other books! Ah well. I only have one class tomorrow from 10-12 so I hope to get a lot of reading done after that. Of course, I also need to finish "Delta Wedding". It was actually interesting today in class when we discussed the book. My teacher, Jan Gretlund, made it seem like one of the most interesting books ever and I sat there wondering if I was actually reading the right "Delta Wedding". Maybe there's a different version. "Delta Wedding - the new breed" or something like that.

Finally, I pre-ordered two DVDs today namely Matrix Reloaded and The Lion King (both released around the 10th of October). I also bought The Texas Chainsaw Massacre last week. I hadn't seen it before but it was actually great. Not gory at all like I expected but totally insane and without morals of any kind. Also, it was incredible to see how the movie was filmed and edited. Really something to behold. I didn't think it was all that scary though.