The life and times of an anti-social intellectual

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Finally I managed to get to end of "Blonde". I hope to finish "Delta Wedding" today as well. Looks like it will be another weekend of reading as I have Richard Russo's "Empire falls" and William Faulkner's "Go down, Moses" for next week as well. After "Empire Falls" I have "So far back" in my contemporary literaure course. Since I already read that in my Southern literature course I have a bit more time to get through "Empire Falls". I must say I'm looking forward to the 1 week holiday coming up soon :-)

I decided to start collecting the Olsenbanden DVDs so I ordered the 7th movie "Olsenbanden på sporet" yesterday. Should arrive today. I plan on having as many of the Olsenbanden DVDs on my wishlists for my birthday and Christmas. "...på sporet" is still my favorite in the series though along with "...går amok" and "...ser rødt".