The life and times of an anti-social intellectual

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Så er det cheap pop tid!
På Silver Visions hjemmeside er der et interview med Chris Benoit. Som regel når de laver interviews kan man sende spørgsmål ind hvilket jeg forsøger af og til, men uden held. Indtil nu!

You joined the WWE very quickly after that - how were you and the other Radicalz (Eddie Guerrero and Dean Malenko) received in the lockerroom when you arrived? Were you worried at all? (Michael Madsen)

Yes, that was a concern. I was burnt out from WCW and thought this is the way I guess US companies operate, because I had no comparisons. I didn't spend much time in WCW, and ECW was a beast of its own, so I really had no idea how big US companies operate. Hesitant, and when I first walked in everyone was WWE family, WWE family, this is family. I though BS - I just came from WCW and saw what it was like, but in time I realised they were very sincere about that, that they do work together as a team and it is a family atmosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home