The life and times of an anti-social intellectual

Sunday, November 09, 2003

I spent the last few days back home with my parents celebrating my birthday. I got 5 DVDs + I've bought quite a few lately so I have a big pile stocked up I have to watch over the next days/weeks. I'll try to limit myself to two more DVDs this month and then that's it! "Dogville" comes out on November 19 and the 3 disc Ric Flair compilation is out the day before that. Both have been pre-ordered and again, I really hope I can stay away from buying any more DVDs this month.
I didn't get much reading done this week but today I'm gonna start reading Josephine Humphreys' "The Fireman's Fair" which I'll be using for my "project" in Southern literature.

I still haven't decided whether or not I wanna spend money on "Matrix Revolutions". Most of the reviews have been bad and I'm not really a fanatic Matrix fan. The movies are good but... However, I ended up regretting that I never saw "Reloaded" on the big screen so I'll probably end up going.